My Blog List

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Barnyard Bash












Alexis and Lauren went to a really fun birthday party today. The farm party was theme based from games to food. My friend said she got her ideas and purchases from Oriental Trading and Family Fun She provided the hats and the scarves. The family dressed up in overalls. (I wished that I would have done the same with my girls) My friend even made a barn out of cardboard and then painted it red and white. She scattered hay around the barn to give it the farm look. All of the kids had fun playing inside of it. So for any of you who need some ideas on birthday parties, try these websites! (I have just as much fun at parties as the kids do.Oh... how I wish to be a kid again!)

1 comment:

Cala said...

That sounds like that would have been a lot of fun!! It seems like you guys are always doing something fun!! What great memories for your kids!! :)