My Blog List

Monday, January 21, 2008

4 Little Fish

Friday night we decided to take our children swimming. It turned out to be a little funny when we got to the pool. I forgot my swimming suit! ( I really didn't do that on purpose. I was looking forward to swimming and having fun.) Needless to say, Matt had quite a workout with 4 kids in the pool. So...I enjoyed myself as I watched my family swim and took pictures. Matt was the first to want to get out. I think that I would feel the same after holding or having 4 kids hang on me. Lauren, and Alexis continued swimming for awhile longer. They had a slide for Alexis, which she quite enjoyed!

2 comments:

EmJay said...

You are quite the web designer. I love your blog. It looks like the kids (and Matt!) had a great time.

Lexie said...

You guys seem to do so many fun things! Does Matt have a lot of time off there? I can't believe he can swim with 4 kids...what a superdad!