
Today I took Alexis and Lauren to the dentist. For Lauren, it was her first visit. Their dental pediatrician recommended some products that were new to me. I wanted to pass this information along with everyone in case you were not familiar with these products. They recommended Act Anti-Cavity Fluoride Rinse. They gave us some samples and then I went and bought some more.
Their dentist also talked about Listerine Agent Cool Blue and said it is a very new product. If there is any plaque left on a child's tooth, this product will leave the parts missed blue.

In addition, their dentist said to use Fun Flossers versus the traditional floss. It is suppose to make flossing more fun and easier to use. My girls liked them.

As a side note I too purchased some Listerine AnticavityFluoride Rinse for adults as well as floss picks with a fluoride coating. I have used the picks before, but didn't realize you can now buy them with the fluoride on the floss.
1 comment:
I love and recommend all of those products. I particularly like the Agent Cool Blue by Listerine and admit that I use it myself.
Post a Comment