My Blog List

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Satisfaction

I love to keep busy. Not too busy, but enough to feel that I am accomplishing a few things in my day. I love the feeling of knowing that I have done something for my children or my husband. We had a fun week of having people over for dinner...the missionaries being one of them. I have to admit, it has been some time since we have had them over for dinner. I felt very internally satisfied . It seems like Heavenly Father gives right back when we give and serve others.


The harvest has begun! I love to go out to the garden each morning. I secretly think that going to the garden is like Christmas morning and wonder what will be waiting for me to gather.

Here is our little pumpkin patch.


Planting a garden this past spring has brought me great satisfaction.


This past week I have spent many hours at the pool with my children and their friends, a play group at the park, spending time with my relatives here and participating in the Stake Pioneer Day Celebration . I loved visiting with my family, people in my ward, as well as others within our stake. I seem to be much happier when I am around people. It was a super event!
It truly has been a week of satisfaction.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I know i bet you love the garden i remember when you satyed with my Grandma and you just loved that she had all this fresh veggies and stuff from her garden, she always said oh my this girl can eat. She loved that you loved it!