My Blog List

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Spraygrounds



The Dayton area is great for having parks with spray grounds. Last summer I went exploring for a few parks that I had heard about. By the time I got around to discovering them, it was early fall. The spray ground section of the park was closed for the season.

The other day I went to one of them. There is a wading pool with a fountain in the center, all new toys, and a sand box. In fact due to renovating the entire park, they just had a grand opening yesterday. I have never seen such hip toys at a park. I have never seen anything like it! I will take pictures of them when I return there soon. Here are a few pictures from several parks we have recently visited.

1 comment:

liza said...

That looks like so much fun. I wish we had parks like that around here.