My Blog List

Friday, August 08, 2008

Summer Cleaning


Well, with my girls soon approaching the beginning of a new school year, I like to get my 'to do' list done a little earlier in the month. Yesterday, I was on a 'Spring Cleaning' escapade. In our house, it doesn't have to be spring to do lots of cleaning at any given time. I made a list of everything that I wanted to accomplish. Surprisingly, I was able to get 'the list' done!

Yesterday wasn't all about work. I did squeeze in some fun for my children. We went to one of our favorite discovery parks and by happenstance there was a nature scavenger hunt going on for the kids. Such a great place with many new discoveries each time we go.

1 comment:

Down in the Sun said...

I too do much "sping" cleaning all year round! Nice that you got everything on your list done. I am jealous that you get out to so many amazing parks. It will be another 3 months before it cools down enough for us to be at the park! I love reading your blog and seeing all that you are up to. You are a amazing mom and woman and I am so blessed to know you!