
Okay- I am blaming my recent forgetfulness on my pregancy. Apparently yesterday Matt told me that today he wouldn't be home until later tonight. This morning as I was saying goodbye to him I told him that I would see him around dinner time. He just smiled at me and reminded me that he was on call.
Today Alexis had her Awards Assembly. I knew it was today. I knew about it last week, and had it in my planner. I think I even glanced over my Monday 'to do' list last night. Sure enough- I forgot. I remembered her awards assembly about an hour ago. I have made it to just about every assembly. I look forward to going to them. Alexis does pretty well in getting at least a few awards. Well today was the BIG day! She received every possible award and guess who wasn't there to cheer her on. (Please tell me this forgetfulness is really related to pregnancy)
1 comment:
It definitely is...and for me my brain still hasn't made a comeback 7 months after the fact!
Post a Comment