My Blog List

Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Wait

I have waited 5 months to enjoy one of these again.....


I wish Rita's Ice would stay open year round. They are open 7 months out of the year. We use their frequent icey cards and so it pays for our family to go there. Yesterday was their first re-opening day! For those of you who may live in my area, this may interest you. To celebrate the 1st day of spring on March 20th Rita's Ice is giving free regular ices all day long. We will be there. For those of you who have one in your area, they may have a similar promotion going on.

2 comments:

Alisa said...

When I saw that Rita's was open again, I thought of your family!

Amy said...

Oh man, I love that place. I have only been to it a few times when we were visiting New Jersey, but it has left a lasting impression on both Aaron and I. It's sooooooo good!