My Blog List

Monday, November 02, 2009

Fall Activites




From apple picking to church, school and family Halloween parties, we have had our share of fun the past few weeks.We also squeezed in the Gourd and the Garlic Festival all in the same day last month! The highlight of my trip to the Garlic Festival this year was the basil and garlic rice with a touch of fresh lime. I also purchased a handful of garlic to enjoy in my homecooking.

I love the fall here for so many reasons. The changing of the leaves are amazingly beautiful. We live by many parks that dot the land with trees. As I drop my girls off to school each morning I pass by one of the parks. It is very picturesque. I love cold cider-fresh from the orchard, and squash soup... I love soup!



It was fun apple picking with my children. They each had their own bag and it was a joy to watch them carefully hand select their apples. It was an enjoyable afternoon.

No comments: