From now until August will be spent in preparing.
Preparing to...
Go to Utah next weekend for`more interviews, perhaps this may be our last time out before Matt ends his residency.
Get our home ready to sell
Sell the house
Scout out a home to buy or rent
See Matt graduate from his residency program
Support Matt as he prepares to take his final boards exam this summer.
Move at the end of summer
Yes, I am preparing for the final chapter of residency. I feel a bit sentimental about this journey. I am happy that Matt is almost done, yet sad to leave this area, and our ward. I am so proud of my husband! He has worked equally hard to be successful in school, residency and be such a dedicated husband and father to his family.
What an incredible experience this has been for my being-physically, and spiritually. Heavenly Father knew I needed this to progress. I am so grateful to have lived in Grenada, St. Vincent, New Jersey, and Ohio. Though one book is soon to close in its final chapter, another book is about to open with a new place, and experiences that will also bring about growth and learning.
1 comment:
THAT IS SO NEAT! WHEN YOU MOVE HERE I WILL MAKE A TRIP TO COME TO UTAH TO COME AND SEE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, I WASN;T ABLE TO GO TO UTAH THIS WEEKEND MY FAMILY WENT AND I STAYED BEHIND I WORKED AND ALSO WORKED ON UNPACKING!
Post a Comment