It has been over a month since Matt and I made a trip to Utah. We had a wonderful time visiting with family, meeting some for the first time(nephews). Matt did more interviewing while in Utah. Shortly after returning home,we spent time praying, fasting and attending the temple. We have been guided to live in the place where Matt and I first began our lives together.... Provo, Utah. It is amazing to me how Heavenly Father directs my life. He truely orders and provides the way. I still have a lot of work yet ahead of me. Selling our home is at the top of my list. For those of you who have sold a home in the past, you can understand how I am feeling. For me, it is a task that can only be accomplished with the help from those who see the greater picture of my life. "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart and lean not unto thine own undertanding. In all thy ways ackowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths".
Proverbs 3:5-6 It will be nice when this task is behind me.
Matt graduates in 12 days from his residency program. He is officially done at the end of June. I am so proud of my husband. He has worked so hard and I am thankful to have been able to be a support at his side from that first day when he began medical school. It has been quite a journey, a good one.
I love this time of year in Ohio. As I look out my window or walk outside each morning to say goodbye to Matt as he leaves to work, I am reminded of how remarkable God's creations really are in this world. For the time being, this place is my own 'garden'. It is lush, green, and beautiful. Our neighborhood is so peaceful in the early hours of the morning. I will miss this place.
3 comments:
You'll miss it there, but you'll love it here! Glad to have you back. :)
YOU'RE DONE!!! I'm so HAPPY for you! It's has been a wonderful adventure for all of us. I feel like we have been put in places where we could grow the most and with friends who help us be better people. I'm so grateful our paths have crossed and I'm sure they will in Utah. We are hoping for a Critical Care Fellowship at Primary Children's next July.
that is really neat lisa happy to have you back, i guess i need to do some fasting cause right now i am so confused on the direction my life is going. I know in the end he will direct me to something wonderful! I have to remember it is his time and be patient!
Post a Comment