It has been a busy week for me as I have canned tomatoes and tried to manage the rest of my household responsibilities. I enjoy canning, though it has been some time since I have found myself doing it.
My mother in-law stopped by last night with a box of peaches. A very kind gesture. I love fresh peaches. Too bad they won't last long enough in our home to can them.
Many of you may have heard of Nie Nie's Blog. I started following her blog sometime this year. Her words and life are inspiring and I have learned much. This evening at BYU she is speaking along with other inspiring women to speak on Recapturing Beauty. I look forward to this night!
This weekend I will be with my sister and her family to enjoy dinner and a hike. Then on to see Matt's family to enjoy General Conference together. I felt honored last Saturday to attend the General Relief Society Meeting in SLC. It was a wonderful site to be amongst thousands of women to hear messages from our leaders. I am equally excited to hear additional messages during General Conference.
1 comment:
oh that sounds like a really nice week. I need to learn how to can. My friend said she is going to teach me sometime well maybe next year.
Post a Comment