Julia Ann Mainord was blessed by her father Matthew on Sunday December 4th, 2011 .
She was well supported with her Grandma and Grandpa Mainord and Clark. Many of her Aunts and Uncles as well as cousins were there. After church we all met back at our home for a nice meal.
It was a beautiful day to celebrate her life here on Earth. We are grateful for her health and her desire to join our family. We look forward to spending an eternity with her. We love you Julia!
3 comments:
oh so sweet, she is beautiful!
She is a blessed girl to be a part of your family! She is so precious. I love all the acts of kindness you shared in the last post as well. I couldn't help think of all the acts of kindness you performed as their mother in between the lines!!! You are a great Mom (and friend), Lisa!
what a cutie.. Hey,this is Anna Young, Well Anna Henry now.. Guess what, I got married in January and I COMPLETELY spaced sending you an announcement!!.. I live in Saratoga Springs, UT and I gained 5 children every other week.. ages 12 to 3.. :) Just wanted you to know!! Or maybe you did know.. there is a link to my blog on marg's blog page. call me sometime. 208-283-3487.. Anna
Post a Comment