My Blog List

Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Return

I knew that after our children discovered this park (Orchardly Park) it wouldn't be long until they wanted to return. In addition to all of the fun toys, the wading pool and sandbox, there is a spray ground and a second sand box with all of the sand toys one can imagine! We went here last night and this morning for a playgroup!


1 comment:

Amy said...

We had great parks in Michigan, but not so much in Little Rock. Yes, Aaron and I are mostly the same organized clean freaks. However, I must admit, I have relaxed a bit with 4 kids. I can't keep up as much, but I sure try. The kids are incharge of their own toys and stuff. If I have to ask multiple times to put something away, I usually put it in the "Lock Box" (a rubbermaid box) and they can't have it for 24 hours. Sometimes that works, but sometimes they don't care it gone.

Maybe someday we will end up in the same area, and we can spend time together again. I would love that.