My Blog List

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Clean Sweep




I have found a recent favorite that has caused me to enjoy cleaning up our dining room floor a little more. It's my Bissell Flip-Ease. You can vacuum dry or wet things all in one. I just use it for dry things. My sister n law Rachael has one and recommended it to me. I love it! It is light and easy to use around the house!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

So funny that you posted this. I'm searching for a good stick vacuum. So far all the vacuums I find have some good and some very negative reviews. I want something that's good for quick daily dining room cleanups after meals with toddlers...and daddy's. ;o) Some of the reviews for your Bissell on epinions say it blows stuff around more than suck it up and that the cup/canister gets messy with the wet & dry stuff. What do you say? I'd love an opinion from someone I know!

RiLee said...

WOAA...I love this bloggen stuff...I still have yet to figure it out and add a bunch more to it...glad to see your family is growing so beautifully...our ward has had a lot of people in an out. How is matt's work coming along