My Blog List

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Papa's Visit

We had a super week when Matt's Dad came to visit. Some of the things that we did with him were: went on a beautiful hike and enjoyed a picnic together, took him to places to eat icecream(Young's Dairy Farm being one of them) and enjoyed having his help around the house.


We were so glad that Papa could come visit us.

3 comments:

Down in the Sun said...

I was hoping everything was okay since you had not posted. Sometimes life just gets so busy! I'm glad that you guys had a great time with Matt's dad. It is so fun to have family visit!

Cala said...

Okay, so I must ask, are you prego's????? Just wondering :) You haven't been posting much lately so I was wondering if you were feeling "under the weather"??? :) :) :)

Jenn said...

oh that is great that he could come visit, hey your behind on your blog girlie!