
It has been some time since I have blogged. The last few months have brought on a lot of changes in my personal life. First, Matt and I are pleased to announce that we will be having baby #5 in the beginning of June. I have been terribly sick. I was quite sick with my girls, and feeling great with Seth. I can say that I have never been this sick with any of my pregnancies. Even water and saltine crackers tasted bad. Thankfully it is over and I am now playing catch up with everything in my life. I feel like things are almost in order again. I also wanted to say that I had an ultrasound and just had to ask if the tech. would be able to tell me the gender of the baby. Surprisingly she was! Seth will have a playmate! We will see how accurate she is come d- day. With that said this leads me to my next event of change.
Up until a few weeks ago, I was serving in the YW's. I was then called into the Primary Presidency. I will miss working with the young women, but also look forward to working with the sweet children of our ward. I appreciate everyone for checking up on me despite my absence of blogging.
6 comments:
Oh Lisa! Congratulations! I am sorry that you have had such a hard start. I am also happy to hear you are on the upswing. Isn't there always something though? We seem to be keeping track of the boy to girl ratio at our house... I bet the boys are happy to be catching up in your home ;)
all the best for a happy Christmas. Take care!
Lisa, congratulations!! I can't believe you've been feeling so sick but have still done such an amazing job keeping up with everything, and also didn't say anything!! That is wonderful news. We'll sure miss you in YW, but the primary is so blessed to have you.
I'm so happy for you. Beginning of June? That will fit right in with the rest of the family! How funny! I'm glad you are starting to feel better and getting a grip on things now. You truely are amazing. And I'm sure you are putting your all into your new calling. Congrats and good luck with everything!
Lisa congrats im happy for you! I hope you feel better! Congrats on new calling! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas season you and your family! Love
Jenn
Lisa,
Congratulations! I am so so so excited for boy #2!!! I hope you have started to feel better. You are an amazing mother and this child is so blessed to be coming into your family.
Wow! You are such an amazing mother/woman! No wonder Heavenly Father is blessing you with another of His choice children. Congratulations and I hope Seth does get a little brother! I'm so sorry to hear that you were so sick. I hope that it's all smooth sailing for the rest of your pregnancy.
A very MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and your beautiful family!
Post a Comment