Julia Ann Mainord was born Tuesday, November 8th. She came a few weeks early but still weighed in at a healthy 8lbs 1 oz, 19 inches long. She was a speedy delivery as the nurses said and I almost didn't make it to the hospital again. It was a good thing that we live close to the hospital. We feel so blessed to welcome Julia home to her family. She is such a sweet and precious addition to our family. Our family has so much to be thankful for this time of the year. Little Julia, we love you so much!
7 comments:
Congratulations on another beautiful little Mainord! Hope you all are doing well!
Congratulations. She is beautiful and I love her name.
Congratulations! We are happy for your new addition. Little Julia couldn't have been blessed with a more loving family! My second thought was: wow, a Mainord baby born outside of the "birthday season" she might be a rebel ;)
We still have a few more years, but we are hoping to settle close to you...Utah Valley Hospital has been working on recruiting Aaron for the past few years. We'll see.
Congratulations, Lisa! You're such an amazing woman and mother! It's no wonder why Heavenly Father keeps sending you His beautiful sweet children to raise. I'm in awe of how easily you handle being a mother to six...while I struggle to manage with just three easy children. =) You inspire and amaze me.
Wishing you and your family all the best!
Congratulations on your sweet new addition to your beautiful family. You are an incredible mother and that is one lucky baby to have such a great mom and family! Oh, and you really didn't have to name her after me, you know. (My middle name is Ann without an 'e' as well :0))
Congratulations! I just found your blog while I was trying to figure out how to update mine! What a beautiful family! What a beautiful mother! You are amazing!
ummm...i didn;t know you were pregnant, i saw you in June and took pics w you. You didn't tell me you were pregnant, i am so happy for you just surprised, lol! Very beautiful baby!
Post a Comment